Far be it from to leave myself out of the “I am thankful for” stuff that floats around this time of year. But, I have blog. So, I am going to post it here instead of on facebook. So to a certain extent, I am being original. HA!
1. I am thankful for pepper spray. I posted this yesterday on facebook. If it wasn’t for pepper spray, I would have had my leg chewed on by stupid doggies many times this year.
2. I am thankful for a wonderful/stressful/crazy/awesome vacation that the Edwards family took to Disneyland. We had loads of fun checking out national parks, state parks, and theme parks. Also was very blessed to have the Husebys come with us.
3. I am thankful that I still have a job. It can be obnoxious sometimes having to work six days a week, but our bills are getting paid. If the “Occupy” crowd would only get off their duffs and stop holding signs, they might be actually able to find a job as well.
4. I am thankful for a wonderful family. My wife is one of the hardest working people I have ever met. She works full-time and still finds enough energy to come home and be a mom and housewife.
5. And of course I am thankful for Jesus. I am thankful that I am realizing it is not about what I do, or how many times I go to church, or how much I read my bible. But it is about loving Him and trusting Him and most of all, it’s about what He did for me. That makes up for everything I don’t do for him.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.